2023 will be a interesting but hard calendar year for marketing and advertising.
Macroeconomic headwinds are colliding with climbing client expectations for better electronic activities. Martech stacks are consolidating underneath economic tension. Yet at the same time, key innovations with generative AI, initially-occasion/second-social gathering information, ecosystem procedures, and fragmenting media channels are driving significant variations to marketing’s electronic abilities.
On December 6 at 11am EST — 5pm CET and 8am PT — Frans Riemersma and I will give the most authoritative perspective of the recent condition of martech, the key developments that will define the sector in 2023, and tips for how to prosper in this hypercompetitive, tech-driven advertising environment.
- A further and much more handy perspective of the 2022 Advertising Technological know-how Landscape, now augmented by knowledge intelligence from G2 and Clearbit
- Benchmarking insights from hundreds of martech stacks, assisting you realize how you stack up from your peers
- Investigation of the most essential trends that will condition martech capabilities in 2023
- Tips for how to effectively manage martech in this really fluid ecosystem
The end result of the earlier 5 months of our martech exploration, this presentation is offered to you free of charge many thanks to the generous guidance of our attractive sponsors SAS, Uptempo, Calendly, Goldcast, G2, and Clearbit.
Augmenting the Martech Landscape Dataset
Just one of the grievances we have read for a long time is that the martech landscape is… effectively, challenging to obtain the sign in the sounds.
With this party on December 6, that’s heading to transform.
In a new collaboration amongst us, G2, and Clearbit, we have augmented the martech landscape dataset with organization profile knowledge from Clearbit and software program scores facts from G2. This opens up a selection of truly fascinating proportions by which to examine the martech universe:
- Which products and solutions and classes are most very rated?
- How extended have vendors and their category ordinary been around?
- Which vendors are the most significant? Which categories have the most workforce?
- How does the selection of distributors in a classification have an impact on all those studies?
- How does the popularity of solutions in martech stacks affect them?
We’ll be able to share the solutions to these questions and a lot of more when you be part of us for Martech for 2023: The (Actually) Big Photo on December 6 — sign up for cost-free now.
And if you believe that seems cool, we’ll have a definitely specific shock for you to unveil that working day. See you then!